Members may access the latest Quarterly from the Quarterly and Newsletter Archive page in the site's members-only section. The "compact" version is suitable for reading on screen or printing at home. The "print-quality" version is much larger and designed for high-quality printing.
Inside this issue...
- Coverage of the 2023 Symposium in Boston – from private institution visits and expert talks to the photo fair and auction results
- Initial details on next year's Symposium in Houston
- Mystery solved: Sean Nolan cracks the code on a hard-to-identify moniker placed in an anonymous artist's early images
- The National Gallery of Art acquires the Ross J. Kelbaugh Collection of 19th- and early 20th-century American vernacular photographs
- Highlights from Swann's and Hindman's recent auctions