Members may access the latest Quarterly from the Quarterly and Newsletter Archive page in the site's members-only section. The "compact" version is suitable for reading on screen or printing at home. The "print-quality" version is much larger and designed for high-quality printing.
Inside this issue...
- The National Portrait Gallery's new exhibition, "Duty, Honor, Country: Antebellum Portraits of West Pointers"
- Highlights from the recent Hindman & Fleischer's early photography auctions
- A review of Geoffrey Batchen's new book on William Henry Fox Talbot
- A preview of the speakers program at this year's Symposium Sept. 28-30 in Boston
- Leonard Walle remembers Frederick Birkhill, a cofounder of the Michigan Photographic Historical Society